I’m halfway through the March Slice of Life challenge. Until today, finding topics has been easier than expected and I’ve enjoyed it more than I thought.
I’m struggling today and sort of want to whine about it so instead I’m going to list the things that made me laugh today. I love to laugh. I always feel better on days when I have a good laugh. Some months I even put it in my habit tracker of my bullet journal just to see how many days a month I can remember actually having a good belly laugh.
Here are some things that made me laugh today:
- A conversation between my husband and grandson in our hotel this morning.
- “Let’s go downstairs to breakfast.”
- “But I always watch the Wii before breakfast.”
- “Can you spell flexibility?”
- “No, but I can sound it out,” responded our very confident Kindergartener.
- This girl who won’t wear a real hat for anything but is constantly putting on buckets or bowls.
- This same girl lying flat on her tummy on the river rock that was installed in their yard this morning. I’d love to know what she was thinking.
- The silly names that we were assigned by the Lucky Leprechaun Chart on Facebook. We had a giggle over the aunts named Paddy McStumpy, Lucky BeJesus, and Smiling Sparkly Pants.
- My grandson jumping out of his skin when I made a noise in the kitchen while I was writing this post. He had been playing in his room for a while and I think he forgot I was here!
Here’s to more laughs tomorrow!