I was looking through my bullet journal the other day and came across my half-finished 6-word story challenge from May. The challenge from @pageflutter on Instagram gave me a theme for each day. The task was to write a story using only 6 words. I based my stories on children’s books. Can you guess the titles?
- SUMMER: Summer adventure with lively, loving sisters.
- SCANDAL: Stolen apples? Rumors spread. Lesson learned.
- THE QUEEN: “Ouch, lumpy bed!” said future queen.
- CHOCOLATE: Golden ticket gives Charlie chocolatey future.
- CLOSE CALL: Long narrow holes beckon ants–ZAP!
- FOLKLORE: House with chicken legs? Run fast!
- THE GIFT: Jonas receives society’s memories-a gift?
- DREAM COME TRUE: Gown, glass slippers, dancing ’til midnight.
- ABOUT A DOG: Supermarket stray helps girl find home.
- CHILDHOOD MEMORY: Nancy and friends solve every mystery.
Having a place to collect monthly challenges is one of the things I love about my bullet journal. Maybe I should write these stories on sticky notes and use them to promote some of these books.